9/5/10

Change the Channel.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi

The world you live in is a reflection of what you put into it. Yet, there are times when the world around you is what needs to change. Nature flows in cycles, seasonal migrations, constant change is inevitable.

Value what you have had, but be ready to let it end and start anew. You cannot change the past, it makes you who you are today, but it doesn't have to make you who you are tomorrow. Let yourself be a part of the cycle and let change be a part of you.

As you become one with the natural cycle of change, you will see the effect you have on the world around you.

'Everyday that passes my very existence changes the way the world works for everyone I meet.' Repeat that to yourself and realize how powerful you are.

9 comments:

  1. I agree. I also love Ghandi. =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing view of the world. The teacher has become the student and I'm a better person because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting! need moar posts from you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to keep up with doing this each day as part of my daily meditations, so hopefully there will be many many more over the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was really deep the ghandi quote i recently saw it in my world religions class great to see you like this :) looking foward for more post of yours :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very insightful. Will be checking this blog frequently :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not agree more. Too many scream for change but do nothing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi

    great quote

    ReplyDelete